Ludhiana | 23 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

Sir court has registered FIR on erring police officials but police not taken act

Sir , in case of judicial custodial case court has ordered for FIR on erring police officials for contempt of court. FIR registered on police officials but even after one year no action taken on police officials and not submit remand paper in court. please advice .
24 Jul, 2021 | 11:32

Dear sir
Please give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on

23 Jul, 2021 | 20:37

Sir move an urgent application before court and one another application, the details of which i cannot mention here.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals