Pratapgarh (UP) | 18 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Settlement for NCR

I have registered a NCR under section 323 and 506 in my police station. I want to settle it or quash it from police station . I have not been convicted And It(The case) has not been reached court for futher . What should I do in this case? please ,give your advice on this matter,
19 Jan, 2022 | 10:38

Police department will not cognizance of non cognizable case
Compromise deed can be executed before Honourable court

18 Jan, 2022 | 22:51

Need to ask few question related to your query. Please refer your query on my whatsapp 9794148274 or call me on 9794148274.
Adv Akhil Agnihotri


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals