Bengaluru | 08 Sep, 2022 (6 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Seeking remidy against adverse interim order in SLP in SC

I have filed SLP challenging high court order in 138 NI act case. I have won in trial court as legal liability was not proved. The cheque were issued under agreement to recover money from a third party.. Already about 50 percent money had been recovered and paid to complainant. Now in a interim order SC had directed to deposit balance 50 percent in trial court to get stsy from arrest and surrendering to trial court. What is remidy. My counsels have agreed to SC direction without my consent. I di not have any money to deposit. Please advise what steps can be taken now to escape from depositing 100 percent during appeal .. Already 50 percent paid.
08 Sep, 2022 | 12:46

You can file an IA for modification of the interim order. Seek changes in the amount to be deposited citing difficulty or any other reason as can be made out


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals