Bulandshahar | 30 Apr, 2022 (7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Sc St case

I have lodged FIR against someone under sc st . I have compromised with second party. And no charge sheet was lodged. But after one year I have received notice that I have to come to court to give the reason of quashing FIR but when I went judge again gave me next date. I want to quash this FIR. How can I do and how much time will take for it?
01 May, 2022 | 08:07

The matter is already in the High Court. from what I can understand from your query is that there is already a settlement, then you just have to state the same in court. Better to engage a lawyer. It will get over in another 2-3 hearings.

For more clarification, please feel free to contact me at shradhaagrawal@vplegal.in

30 Apr, 2022 | 15:56

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

30 Apr, 2022 | 14:07

Show me copy of the notice which was recieved by you and give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

30 Apr, 2022 | 13:21

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals