Mumbai | 10 Jul, 2020 (2 years, 10 months ago)

Criminal Law

Removal of quashed case from online sites

Quashed case in high court years back, the result shows up on google as certain websites are publishing the case content. They refuse to take it down citing an order needs to be obtained for removal. Any such order can be obtained from hon'ble courts for removal of such content?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals