Hyderabad | 26 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

Related to Construction issue

My neighbor has failed a petition(WP.No.13758/2021) in court Claming that I'm doing illegal construction on my house of G+1. clammed that I'm adding 2nd floor without permission of corn municipality. But Actually I'm not doing any kind of construction like adding 2 floor on my +1 house, raising Columns, or any other illegal Construction. In fact I'm just raising three feet boundary walls on my house open terrace. Just for security purposes and safety for small children.
26 Jun, 2021 | 07:24

You can show me case paper
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals