Azamgarh | 12 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Regarding road passing through land

There's a road in our village which is around 34 years old and passes through land of man ,who has now filled an application to remove it. What can we do?
12 Dec, 2021 | 13:52

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals