Delhi | 21 May, 2022 (6 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Regarding false FIR u/s 498A/406/34

2nd motion for Divorce has been file through settlement MOU b/w husband and wife, FIR found to be lodge without investigation and lodge wrongly on the mother of accused and she wants to file a petition in high court.
22 May, 2022 | 12:15

Kindly connect on call at 8178754286. Is the FIR lodged after the 2nd Motion. Please show the terms of the MOU. You need to file quashing Petition. Can help you with the same.

21 May, 2022 | 20:20

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

21 May, 2022 | 15:32

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 May, 2022 | 14:55

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of cruelty under section 498a of IPC
If you have copy of FIR show me I will sujjest you grounds for quashing of FIR and also sujjest you grounds for discharge of mothers name
Please call me we will discuss


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals