Howrah | 17 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Property of maternal grandfather has forcefully captured by one son.Partition?

Property of grandfather has forcefully captured and construction made by elder son, other waris has not given proportionet, though property has not divided. Partition to be filed?
17 Apr, 2021 | 14:15

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession of property
You can file suit for partition and separate possession before civil court
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals