Jaipur | 05 Mar, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Property division after death of father

Hello My Father died in 2007 and did not leave a will. We are total 2 brothers and 2 sisters. A few years back due to a family dispute some of the assets were divided. One prominent asset was taken fully by my younger brother and took our signatures through force on the registry. Although there was no will written which stated that the property will be given solely to him. Now is there a way to challenge that in court and divide the same? Thanks
05 Mar, 2022 | 14:41

Yes, you can challenge your rights in court, but there are certain limitations by law for every action. For detailed discussion and any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Mar, 2022 | 13:43

Please reach me at 9794148274

05 Mar, 2022 | 12:44

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals