Greater Noida | 01 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Criminal Law

Problem in keeping personal security officials in college

My younger sister died due to poisoning Father was murdered in 2003 & There are many family rivals going on for now M pursuing my mbbs from sharda University greater noida I want to keep my personal security for some days till all this things get sorted & It's not being allowed I can't rely on college security

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals