Lunglei | 02 May, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Personal property taken out from house with help.of police without warrant

I am working in a warehouse and currently, i am on a leave (out of my working town),there is a local vendor in warehouse who appointed a new caretaker recently When i was not there one day there was a fight between two girls(girl A & girl B) due to some personal reason and after that girl A(victim) left the office but she didn't go to the police but girl B go to police and put false accusations on girl A of stealing things from warehouse,on that complaint police start searching for that girl A,and they reach my rented place with no any search warrant or documents after that newly appointed caretake said all packed & new things belongs to warehouse and they raided my place and take all those things with them and currently they keep in warehouse After this incident i told girl A(victim)to go to police and keep your side but when she go to police they tortured that girl A and told her to become their witness so that police can put all the blame on me. But that girl A didn't accept anything so next day police leave that girl now police and that newly appointed caretake(no any knowledge of warehouse working system) trying to frame me for those all items that i stolen from warehouse
02 May, 2021 | 14:08

Yes you can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals