Ankleshwar | 31 Dec, 2022 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

permanent exemption of personal apperance in court

Actually central excise filed case in 2004 matter filed in 2012. till sep 2022 no notice served. It is in the name of company 2nd accrued director 3rd My name. No mare company, director no more. I am senior citizen and no job. case no 5303/2012 wrongly compliant made prohibition matter, Gujarat state.
02 Jan, 2023 | 12:21

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications.
You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

02 Jan, 2023 | 10:36

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of permanent exemption from attending the court
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals