Mumbai | 11 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

our property given on rent both legal hire no mre third party taken illegal pos

our SHOP at PATAN(N.G) was given on rent owner decises then his son also no more and his wife is also no more, third party taken illegal possetion how to vacateand get possetion. all document is in our name.
11 Jun, 2021 | 18:58

File a case for possession of property. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "".

11 Jun, 2021 | 18:53

Youcan call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870

11 Jun, 2021 | 18:00


Was your agreement registered ? If yes then file a suit before competent authority,

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals