Kolkata | 01 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Criminal Law

Original caste certificate but belong to general category.. what will happen to

If someone admitted to BTech course in reputed college by Caste certificate but belong to general caste then if someone does fir on him or does court case on him or informs sc-st commission then will he lose his job or degree?
01 Dec, 2021 | 18:27

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals