Nizamabad | 03 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Criminal Law

One person cheted my sister with name of love now he is not taking obligation to

My sister raised a complaint against to the loved boy..who is not even talking truth..and laining now we want justice..but no polices are responding sister life in full of struggles..he have to marry her.
04 Jun, 2021 | 08:49


Has the police registered an FIR against your sister's cheater?

You can contact me on 7601090381 or


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals