Malda | 25 May, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

one party give me a cheque and that was bounced on 5th April, 2022 I send notice

I discusses privious
26 May, 2022 | 12:55

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

26 May, 2022 | 12:11

You can file a 138 complaint against the person. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at in case you seek any further clarifications/assistance. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

26 May, 2022 | 00:08

Kindly elaborate your issue in detail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

25 May, 2022 | 20:46

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of cheque bounce
As per Negotiate instrument Act
Show me copy of notice which sent by you and give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals