Mumbai | 04 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law


A friend returned me 80% of borrowed money ,now she told she wants time ,Can I take legal action against her ,she borrowed money with false issues
06 Jul, 2021 | 18:48


You can issue a legal notice to the effect that the rest of the amount be refunded to you within 5 days failing which legal proceedings will be initiated against her.

For any further queries, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or

04 Jul, 2021 | 14:23

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount
You can mail me for advise

04 Jul, 2021 | 14:15

For what purpose money was taken ? and by what mode of payment ? For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals