Mumbai | 09 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Criminal Law


My brother is a truck drivers. His owner was transport 540 kg ganja from odisha to surat without knowing driver. Surat police arrested my brother.
09 May, 2021 | 15:56

You can show me copy of FIR
You can file bail petition before Honourable court
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals