Ahmadnagar | 07 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Criminal Law

No follow-up of courts bail order by police for an offence under section 498a

My wife filed a false 498a case on 14 nov. 20. My bail got rejected by session court and then granted by high court on 15.1.21. The court ordered parivar paramarsh kendra to try to solve the issue by fixing a meeting of both parties. The investigating officer has been directed to fix a date for meeting. But till now there is no such meeting conducted. Police or the parivar kendra is not taking any action. What should I do now?
08 Jun, 2021 | 07:25

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals