Gurgaon | 26 Sep, 2022 (2 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Newly Formed RWA is doing Gundagardi (hooliganism) in society.

I am living in a society in Gurgaon. Newly Formed RWA is doing Gundagardi (hooliganism) in society. They are doing encroachment in common areas. Parking their vehicles in No Parking zones. Security/Maintenance agency is also supporting them and not listening to our complaints. Moreover they are threatening and giving life threats to residents who are raising/complaining against them and filing false complaints against residents in police station They are not conducting Annual General meeting despite several reminders. No Account details income/expenditure report is being shared by them. Is there any way we can dissolve the RWA. Please help us out

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals