Noida | 25 Dec, 2020 (2 years, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

Need to discuss the robbery that happens six years ago.

Hi Sir/Madam, Someone rob my house and tool 1 Lakh jwellery in 2014, I file the FIR and run for 8-10 months but nothing happens and that person robs someone other but all the people of society help the thief and no one came out. Is there any chance that case can be registered in court and court guide to reopen that so at least I get justice thanks

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals