Kolkata | 06 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

Need help on cyber crime

I made a video on youTube, on someone who is an actor, and is on public platform, i criticise that person, but he is falsely accusing me on harassment case
06 Aug, 2021 | 08:01

You can inform to the police
For further information you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals