Davanagere | 24 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Need employee detalis

I have doubt that one person joined government job with fake SC certificate and i have his school TC In that non SC mentioned but I heard that he joined Government job based on SC category so how can confirm his category and i applied RTI asking his category and RTI REQUEST is disposed as third party information can not be disclosed so is there any other way to handle this?
24 Sep, 2021 | 19:57

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals