Amravati | 17 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

NC is possible on senior citizens by which rule

My wife cancer patient wrong report given by father in law .Then i also complaint against father in law.when i ask from police station through RTI act2005.police station mention ed we can not put NC on senior it correct if not by which rule

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals