Tirupati | 27 May, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

My sisters/bros are ruining my daighters life with jealous

We filed a case(427,506,509) on my brother/sisters as they are harrassing us by the provoking of my husbands brothers(in laws) behind us to harrass spread rumours about me,husband & my daughter(30yrs,unmarried) by giving free gifts(tv ,fridges,scooty,car,etc) to them from 11yrs. So that my daughter wont get married.Here my husband is innocent. They made my husband debit 2crores.we dont know where that 2crores gone but still we retured back 2crores.We have the proofs for my brothers/sisters harrassment but how to collect a proof for my husbands brothers as they are provoking behind us.Can i keep their call list as proof that they are contacting provoking my brothers/sisters on phone.They are ruining my daughters life behind us.The case is still in investigation.In what way my husbands brothers(in laws) names get added in chargesheet
27 May, 2021 | 09:16

What's up number is 9359867870

27 May, 2021 | 09:15

Respected madam
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal nature
Prior to answer your questions I would like to see the document of your case
You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals