Kurnool | 22 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

My relative is defaming my character & putting allegations.

My relative is defaming my character & putting allegations on me. He is spreading it in the society . No one is ready to give witness against him. What should i do and how to stop him
23 Jun, 2021 | 21:28

File a suit for defamation under IPC. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Advocate Shubham Pabbi

22 Jun, 2021 | 17:41


It is pretty simple. You can issue a cease and desist notice on those relatives to ask them to stop defaming you further and if they were to, then they would be taken legal actions against. Most often than not, after this the other party don't indulge in the fear of legal proceedings.

For any further queries, feel free to contact me in 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

22 Jun, 2021 | 11:26

Call me we will discuss mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals