Kolkata | 27 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

my partner sell our property without my permission i am included in this propert

i am share holder an one pond property after long years he will sell our property without me illegal way now what i can do?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals