Tiruchirappalli | 26 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

My lawyer didnt guide me properly and he didnt proceed my case also.

My laywer took my case in 2020 but till now he didn't take any action for further proceedings.I paid full fees also.He is also posting fake reviews in a service portal for his profile
26 Apr, 2022 | 17:18

please write down what is it that you are looking for? Change of lawyer or to take an action against the lawyer.

26 Apr, 2022 | 14:20

You may contact me.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Justice In You

26 Apr, 2022 | 12:24

Please reach me at 9794148274

26 Apr, 2022 | 11:47

Give me detail information of the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals