Jammu | 04 May, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Criminal Law

My husband had deposited 50 lakh in a women account without telling me.

This case is of money laundering my husband had given money to a women and his husbands 4 account. Police is asking me to compromise with that lady.Now what should i do
05 May, 2021 | 23:14


If the money purely belonged to your husband, then there's not a lot that can be done legally. But, if a part of that belonged to you or if there is some other dynamic to this cash transaction, then maybe we can think of other solutions.

For further queries or information, you can contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

04 May, 2021 | 15:53

If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals