Basti | 02 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Criminal Law

My girlfriend relative is black mailing her

Her uncle son is blackmailing her by making adult video of her.. when she is just 18 he convinced her to shoot a intimate video.. Now she is 25 and he is blackmailing her.. And she is always telling me she do not want to live.. And she is not telling her parents about this.
03 Dec, 2021 | 07:14

She can lodge FIR with police station
For advise you can call me on

03 Dec, 2021 | 00:11

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals