Palghar | 13 May, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Criminal Law

my friend's of Friend Sell me Bike without Rc Book and Committed a Fraud

helloo, Please help me i buy a second hand bike in 35000 from my friend's friend and then they said that The RC Book Will give me after some time and now after a 3 month i tell him to give me RC Book then they said me that they don't have any rc book of that bike. Now I have a bike without paper that has no value. When I bought the bike, I sent money through Google Pay, which I have proof. Please Help me there is any Law that i used to take a paper from that buyer or return that without paper bike and take my money back from them
13 May, 2021 | 20:46


1st discovery whether that person is the owner of the vehicle sold.

Whether you have got the vehicle transfer/purchase form signed.

These things are important to know before going legal and make out a case of fraud.

Adv Shailendra Dubey

13 May, 2021 | 03:54

Dear client
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim paper of bike
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no ,,9359867870

Irfan Shaikh 13 May, 2021 | 13:01

Please call we will discuss

Asker 13 May, 2021 | 04:00

sir but they said clearly that they don't have any paper and they also refuse to take back that and bike and give my money back what is do in this situation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals