Hyderabad | 25 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

My father is physically abusing my mother and attempting to murder her .

Father is constantly abusing my mother since 30+ yrs and he is constricting our studing and not earning since 12+ yrs and pulled up huge amount of loans and my sister is still un married and my father is denying his duties as we r adults but not in a state of self maintenance. And also my father bought a property on my mothers name and he wants to claim it without my mothers concern.he totally dumped us all of ours medical conditions are not good and not in a state to earn. Our studies are withheld. Need some legal advice. Thank u and much appreciated.
26 Apr, 2021 | 21:48

You can contact me for legal advise at advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com, post which personal contact details will be shared.

25 Apr, 2021 | 14:10

If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals