Mumbai | 09 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Criminal Law

My dad hung himself because of a loan from a bank

My dad hung himself on 20th feb 2021 due to harassment from bank recovery dept and also no negotiation accepted which we demanded due to corona lockdown and shortage of money.He left a suicide note stating the bank name and harassment as a reason of his step taken.Now the police refuses to take FIR and bank continues to harass us.
10 May, 2021 | 08:44

You can file complaint before superintendent of police
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870

10 May, 2021 | 00:13


I am sorry to hear what has happened with your father. If the police aren't receiving your complaint and not registering FIR then you can send your complaint in post to both the Station House Officer of that police station and the commissioner of police as well and within three four days if you don't receive the acknowledgement of registration of FIR, then you can go ahead and attach the proof of sending complaint by RPAD and register a private complaint with the magistrate and then procced with the case of abetment to suicide.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or

09 May, 2021 | 23:02


What happened is very unfortunate, yes fir can be registered against the branch manager and ors for abetment to subside .

Police is bound to register FIR if refusing let the court give direction to register the FIR

Adv Shailendra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals