Surat | 20 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

My boyfriend cheated on me and I had filed rape case on him , now he is on bail

My boyfriend had cheated on me and i filed a FIR against him now he is on bail what should be done now
21 Oct, 2022 | 11:10

That conduct of the accused boyfriend is such which cannot be overlooked, and he would be punished as per law of our country.
As the FIR is been filed, and now he is on bail, the procedure for trial may get resurgent result once you approach the trial court as per legal procedures under the guidance of a legal practitioner.
For more in depth details, you may contact on below credentials:-
Advocate Sanjay Baniwal
Founder of Staylegalite


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals