Greater Noida | 21 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Money stuck for buying a plot neither getting plot nor money back

Three parties Involved 1.Buyer(us) 2.Plot owner (had some aggrement for sale and customer handling with marketing company) 3.sales company guy sales company organised a draw scheme.we paid registration fee and enrolled for draw. my wife name came in draw and one plot no is alloted to my wife name. they given us emi option . after plot enquiry we started paying EMI so far all good we paid 60% amount through online portal provided by sales company. after that we came to know through owner of land that he is cancelling our allotment as we have not paid him anything so far but initial 10% only. This happened because sales company suppose to keep land owner bank account number in online payment gateway but they kept their company bank account number and kept all the money. Now plot owner is saying i will not do registry untill i get all the money and sales guy is saying we have some settlement with plot owner and not giving him money and making excuses and blocked our numbers. we are stuck in between for last 8 to 10 months, what to do how to get our money back ?????
22 Sep, 2022 | 17:32

You should send a legal notice to both the Plot Owner as well as the Sales Company as ask them to return you the money or transfer the concerned amount to Plot Owner. In case of no action, then file a police complaint of fraud and criminal breach of trust against the Sales Company. And also file a suit for specific performance against both of them.
For further assistance, contact me at

22 Sep, 2022 | 14:05

You may issue a legal notice to the company and if they don't comply with your claims in the notice or don't reply to your notice in 15 days you may file a consumer complaint in the district Consumer forum against the company for misleading and deficiency of services and claim compensation of the amount you deem necessary. Thank you.
Feel free to contact me at in case you seek any clarification. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant

22 Sep, 2022 | 08:20

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals