Pune | 07 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Criminal Law

Mobile phone under police custody for criminal case

My friend has been accused in criminal case, hence police has taken his mobile phone in custody for investigation. Now the chargesheet has been filed after investigation, but the lawyer is asking to pay 25,000 to free up the phone from police custody. Now the phone hardly costs 10,000 how can my friend pay that money, who has actually lost his job after getting arrested. Can he directly approach district court by filing normal application or the lawyer's help is mandatory ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals