Parbhani | 02 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Minor child marriage

I am married to girl whose parent said that she major but actually she is minor now her parent and relative are blackmailing me .
02 Sep, 2021 | 19:42

Sir, I can provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you, which i cannot ask here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals