Parbhani | 02 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Minor child act

I am married to girl whose parent said that at time of marriage she is major but after 2 months her parents says she minor and started blackmailing me for money they said if they not give them money they will file complaints against me under minor child act.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals