Virudhunagar | 21 Feb, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Mental torture from ex girl friend

For the past 1 year I loved a girl have a sexual relationship with that girl also. But some of my family reasons and a personal conflicts with that girl I don't want to get married with that girl. After some months I married another girl with my family support. But I told all life my past life experience to my wife before marriage. My wife accepted my past life and we married also. Now we want to run a happy family but my ex girl friend torturing me to get marry her. And blackmail me that she will do a legal actions with a proof of photos and videos that we are together
22 Feb, 2022 | 00:18

1. File complaint with police against her for extortion
2. Your ex-girl friend cannot force you to marry her.
3. Mention in complaint that sexual relationship with her was consensual without any promise to marry.
4. In case she takes makes any false charges, apply for anticipatory bail.
For further consultation please feel free to contact me through email -

21 Feb, 2022 | 18:23

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Feb, 2022 | 15:56

you fpr detailed .answer

21 Feb, 2022 | 13:53

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals