New Delhi | 27 Jan, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

medical negligence with surgery .

My mother in jan/feb due to female problem consulted a gyno dr nirupma goyal in delhi, she is a doctor in goyal nursing hospital, krishna nagar ,delhi which comes under MCD panel. She performed OVARIAN HYSTERECTOMY AND removed uterus and ovaries( as per claimed) date of surgery - 22-03-2020 within 2 days she dischaged my mother , later as post surgery medication and consultaion. She prescribed tablets ( vitamin, calcium, painkillers etc) and tonics for power. Mother was not feeling relieved from pain even after 8 months . In their ultrasound its shows no signs of tumor or cyst dated - 14-12-2020. My mother again consulted a physician in EDMC, shahdara( Dr. Naveen Atal from MAX0 he gave my mother 1 week of medicinea and said , if no result is seen then he will admit her and run complete tests and scans. In their ultrasound around 1 and half month later from previous one , shows free fluid and cystic mass in abdomin . Then we took our mother to a guno oncologist named Dr satinder kaur in dharamshila narayna hospital, delhi , where she confirmed 3rd stage ovarian cancer consolidated in omentum . After 4 complete cycles of chemotherapy ,On 1-06-2021 she when under another surgery later
27 Jan, 2022 | 15:25

Issue a legal notice with immediate effect on them.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or

27 Jan, 2022 | 14:38

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of medical negligence and consumer protection Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

27 Jan, 2022 | 13:43

Please reach me for consultation at 9794148274

27 Jan, 2022 | 12:15

I understand your concern and we should go ahead with this matter to claim compensation.

Please share all related documents and written communication (mail/watsapp) on below id. For any clarification feel free to call on below number.

Adv Mayank Patni
81782 58430


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals