Ghaziabad | 30 Jan, 2023 (4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Medical negligence

Hi need support to file a medical negligence case against hospital and doctor. My wife has been admitted in a hospital where she was supposed to deliver baby, however the normal delivery was later made complicated by doctor and now my new born is in NiCU on ventilator

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals