Madhubani | 28 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Marni Devi my one son was sold my property and not beheaved like mother.

I had purchased a land in 22.08.1997 wide kewala no 3180 khata no 486 khesara no 713 from Ram Sewak Shah in village+post - khauna, police station BASOPATTI, district Madhubani, Bihar- 847225 my permananat address. I am 77 yeas old and paralysed in right side and always illness not saw anything in my eyes . my husband had expired on feb 2015. My son Krishna Dev Mahto and his wife Lovely Devi had zabaran sold my property. they thretend and abused me and said jaha jana h waha jao. I am helpless because of kanoon bhe aakhan mund chuka h. please advised me what we have to do mar jay or legal fight karye ?
30 Apr, 2021 | 00:15

if you purchased the land then your son had no right to sell that off and therefore you can challenge that sale deed and file a criminal case against your son for cheating. I wish to take up your case if virtual courts are available in your local courts 9013429126

29 Apr, 2021 | 01:30

You can seek money from your son for your maintenance from court.
For further queries, you can contact me on

28 Apr, 2021 | 10:10

You can file suit for cancellation of sale deed
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals