Kolkata | 24 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law


My brother got married 3 years ago and his put adowry and torture case against in laws in two different state ( wast bengal and jharkhand) the case of jharkhand has been solved by divorce and we paid 4 lacs Allomoney but the case ok kolkata has nit been solved ols help me
24 Feb, 2022 | 16:26

Please reach me at 9794148274

24 Feb, 2022 | 15:36

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

24 Feb, 2022 | 13:15

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals