Pune | 18 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law


My father in law tried to touch me inappropriately pull my hair along wid dat mental cruelty by few family members of them
18 Jun, 2021 | 22:05


You can approach the women police station with your grievances and register an FIR against them. For any further queries with regards to the procedure or anything, feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com, would be happy to help.

18 Jun, 2021 | 16:51

File a complaint in women cell immediately. For any further information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

18 Jun, 2021 | 16:08

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals