Pune | 02 Nov, 2022 (7 months ago)

Criminal Law


Accused is convicted in CHEQUE BOUNCE (Rs. 40 Lacs) in July 2015 in the Trial Court. Till date under one pretext or another he has been avoiding argument in sessions court. Due to COVID the delay of two years got added to the suffering. Now it is finally due for argument. My qs. is under this circumstance can I impress upon the court to not only uphold the judgment of the trial court but also compensate me for the time delay. E.g. Double the amount ?
02 Nov, 2022 | 17:58

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals