Mumbai | 01 Apr, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Criminal Law


Cheques due date is 31 mrach 2021 and i sumit cheque 30 march 2021 and my cheque is get dishonored so what i do
01 Apr, 2021 | 22:18

First of all send a legal demand notice to the person who issued you cheque.. and then file a cimplaint u/s 138 of negotiable instruments act


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals