Mumbai | 12 Dec, 2021 (11 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law


Basically, In the month of June 13000 approx was debited from my credit card through when I was sleeping. I filed a complaint with SBI no solution by giving an absurd reason, filed a complaint with consumer forum no solution, filed a complaint with RBI CMS no solution, filed a complaint with Cyber Crime Branch case closed without any notice, now I don't know whom to approach. Consumer Helpline asked me to file a complaint with the district court while filing I faced some issues. I don't know what is Index, Memo of parties, Complaint with affidavit. Anyone who can advise, answer my question will be a great help. Thank you
12 Dec, 2021 | 13:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals