Bengaluru | 18 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law


Dear sir I have paid money to my friend's husband who has promised me 25% return in a month, he paid me properly for the first month, for the next month he told he can pay only 10%, like this he has paid 15lakh out of 18 lakh invested. Aggrement has been made on the above said conditions n he s supposed to return me the capital amount in 1 month after I call for an aggrement dissolve. Now he's not paying the returns for the past 3months n also not giving me back the capital what should I do?
18 Aug, 2021 | 21:49

I can suggest you something, but for that i need some details from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals