Singrauli | 08 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law


A false case has been registered against me in connivance with police under IPC 323, 324 and 504. Knowing well that this is false case, the complainant is asking for money for a compromise. I feel this is injustice.
08 Feb, 2023 | 21:58

If you are innocent then there is no need for you to compromise. You can file a writ before The High Court for F.I.R. quashing.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals